N.A.R.M.A.D.A. works towards integrated development of the people in the Nimar Region of Madhya Pradesh, through :-
- Spreading education awareness.
- Providing quality education (combined with constant quality monitoring).
- Providing employment opportunities for women through the education centres.
- Promoting leadership qualities among women and children.
- Encouraging community participation and ownership.
- Create public awareness through campaigns, seminars, conferences and workshops in the field of education and environment.
- Impart education beyond formal learning by providing infrastructure & programs that will not only create educated & aware citizens but also provide them with livelihood and make them financially self-sustained.
- Run programmes for the development of an affordable and sustainable system for livelihood, education of women and children and environment protection.